by Peter Zack Adorama has Adobe CS6 on sale for $249.00 These deals normally last for a very short time, around 24 hours or so. If you are in the market for this software, then today is the time to buy when the normal price is $669.00 on this site. Update: B&H has added [...]
by Peter Zack It had to happen and frankly, I’m surprised it took so long to have a camera maker move into this market segment. I like the idea and it’s long overdue. The missing link which I am sure will follow soon, is cellular in your camera. For millions of cellular users who [...]
by Peter Zack Microsoft has issued an updated Codec to allow viewing of various camera file formats, including RAW in supported software such as Window Live Photo Gallery as well as other software that is based in Windows Imaging Codecs (WIC). There is a huge list of supported cameras and some dating back well [...]
by Peter Zack From The Huffington Post For me, this is what photography is all about. An image that tells a story. In this case a very touching story. Schoep (Shep), a dog that ‘John’ rescued as an 8 month old puppy, is now 19 and suffering from arthritis. He has trouble sleeping and [...]
by Peter Zack Normally I wouldn’t post something like this, we try most of the time to keep things light but unfortunately a photographer colleague, has a clinical trial cancer treatment she’s trying to get into. Jen Thompson is a 37 year old mother of 2 boys and professional family photographer based in Oregon. [...]
Pinterest has gotten very popular for a wide variety of businesses and in theory, it’s a great way to promote your business. People will spread the word for you if you have a product or item that gets people’s attention. Unfortunately it might just be too easy. Spammers have found a new way to get [...]
- Photography theft and how to protect your work.
- Stealing photographers work to start a business – Exposed
- I’m a Digisexual Now
- Instagram App Now Available for Android
- News from Boston: Exercising Your Civil Rights Isn’t Against the Law
- Missy MWAC Parodies David Jay’s New Internet Infomercial
- Terrorist Gets Out-of-Court Settlement from London Police
- St Patrick’s Day 2012 in Boston
- I Can’t See Any Problem with This.
- Shepard Fairey. Strike 2 on Copyright Infringement. Obama ‘Hope’ and ‘Jessica’
Best of EtL
- Fujifilm FinePix X100: Where the Hell Did THIS Come From?
- The Ten Commandments of Photography
- What Makes a Great Photograph
- The Time Has Come for a New DSLR Paradigm
- Graduation Speech to the Class of ’09
- Top 10 Signs You Suffer from LBA*
- Learning to Shoot – 13 Lucky Photo Tips
- 15 Truths about Photography
- Shooting Macros Section 1 – Equipment
- Top 15 Reasons You Might Be Obsessed with Photography
- Flickr: Your Best Friend or Worst Enemy — You Decide!