Photo credit: News-Leader.com.
Deprived of central vision, Bob White depends on his peripheral vision to see the world around him. While legally blind and unable to work or drive a car, he still manages to keep his passion for photography burning bright, albeit with some work-arounds due to his condition.
Read Bob’s inspiring story at News-Leader.com
- Elliott Erwitt’s Personal Best on Show at the International Center of Photography in NYC
- CNN Runs out of News, Reports on HDR Photography
- Photography: So Easy even a Monkey Can Do It
- 15 Lies about Photography
- Photography theft and how to protect your work.
Tags: Blind, Bob White, Photographers, Photography