The Ten Commandments of Photography
- Thy Hobby is Photography, and thou shall have no other Hobby before it.
- Thou shall not speak the name of St Ansel in vain.
- Remember World Photography Day and keep thy schedule clear for it.
- Honour thy prime lenses.
- Thou shall not break anyone’s camera.
- Thou shall not take photos with another man’s camera or lens (without his permission).
- Thou shall not steal another man’s camera or lens.
- Thou shall not bear false Photoshop actions against thy neighbour’s photos.
- Thou shall not covet thy neighbour’s lens collection.
- Thou shall not covet anything else that belongs to thy neighbour (like his Nikon D3x or unobtanium tripod).
|If you enjoyed this article and found it useful, please consider buying us a beverage. Better still, support EtL by making your online purchases through our affiliate stores—it costs you nothing extra and we get a small commission from every item.|
Note: Links in this article might be to one of our affiliate stores. Purchases made from our affiliates through these links will benefit Enticing the Light at no extra cost to you.
- Top 15 Reasons You Might Be Obsessed with Photography
- 15 Truths about Photography
- Photography + Math + Flickr = ?
- 15 Lies about Photography
- My Photography Lens System
Tags: Humour, Photography, Ten Commandments
« Terrorist Arrested in the UK After Suspicious Photo-Taking For the Canon Shooter Who Has Everything »