My New Favourite Wedding Photo: Lauren Bush and David Lauren. Vogue Photos
by Peter Zack
Photo & Copyright by Norman Jean Roy.
All rights reserved Norman Jean Roy.
Thanks to Vogue magazine for making this public.
See the slideshow of images on the Vogue magazine web site.
To me this is jaw dropping. A style of photo we rarely see today and a timeless image. I could make all sorts of positive comments about several aspects of this photo but sometimes art at this level just needs to be enjoyed in silence. So I’ll stay quiet now. Click on the image to see the full sized version.
Cheers and good shooting
PS: If she takes his last name, she’ll be Lauren Lauren?
- American Photo 2011 Top 10 Wedding Photographers
- Missy MWAC Parodies David Jay’s New Internet Infomercial
- Shedding Light on David duChemin
- The Unplugged Wedding – Hopefully a New Trend
- How Hard Is It to Photograph a Wedding?
Tags: Lauren wedding photo, Norman Jean Roy, Photography, Vogue magazine, Wedding Photography, Weddings